Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Sunday, June 10, 2012

(June 10, 11:16pm)

Okay.. I got this black kurta with silver pattern around the neck, for Ank*ta's wedding.. Will team it with cream coloured 'churidaars'..

Guess it would be the perfect night wear... understated but glamourous... the silver work is looking really chic.. and at 1000 bucks, rather cheap i'd say..

XXX

But how do I get to Ranchi... by ac volvos? but then those two friends-turned foes would be boarding the same volvo on 27th morning...

Will it be okay? Wouldn't I become the odd one-among-group-of-merry-making duo... perhaps they would be joined by more friends...

XXX

Shar***e says he would love to travel with me... and we both could ride his car.. but then he's in Mumbai, and he's holidays is not yet sanctioned... what if he fails to turn up?

And I can't go with the doctor friend... He has got some Parkinson kind problem in his hand, and Im advised not to chip in, if he's driving the car himself, which most probably, he would!

XXX

Then?

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment