(June 10, 10:39am)
Just got the marketing done, and now having a Litchi squash.. that's my favourite... muma used to always keep litchi squash when we were young, but for last many years we had not had that.. So, it's good!
XXX
Apu*v* and his sis would be here by eleven I suppose... I'll ask the maid to cook fish.. plus some accompaniments..
XXX
Okay, so his sis gets married on 27th in Ranchi.. and I have to look good, because, first, it would be mood enhancing for me... especially when the mood is otherwise now..
And second, two of my dearest pals-turned bad anti-publicist would also be there..
XXX
I have actually got a parrot-green kurta, and I'm thinking of getting exquisite thread work done..
But is parrot green good enough.. or should I go for a chalky white, or may be carbon black?
XXX
Just got the marketing done, and now having a Litchi squash.. that's my favourite... muma used to always keep litchi squash when we were young, but for last many years we had not had that.. So, it's good!
XXX
Apu*v* and his sis would be here by eleven I suppose... I'll ask the maid to cook fish.. plus some accompaniments..
XXX
Okay, so his sis gets married on 27th in Ranchi.. and I have to look good, because, first, it would be mood enhancing for me... especially when the mood is otherwise now..
And second, two of my dearest pals-turned bad anti-publicist would also be there..
XXX
I have actually got a parrot-green kurta, and I'm thinking of getting exquisite thread work done..
But is parrot green good enough.. or should I go for a chalky white, or may be carbon black?
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment