(June 14, 10:07pm)
Twenty one months!
Did all the prayers and remembrances.. decorated the display pic in the hall, too!
XXX
Since yesterday, it's been very depressing.. and somehow I dont even feel like gathering my strength and brave and surmount the odds..
Don't you suppose my strength, my endurance, deserve to be put to something more meaningful? Like writing my novel.. ??
XXX
Will this man ever agree to the family pension thing? I'm 25 and I have job, so I am not eligible to the 24k pension that stands to the family in muma's absence.. but he can.. and if he so desires he can take it and then pass it off to us?
XXX
Will he ever? At least this much favour "he" can do? he wouldn't have to spend anything from pocket, and he can hand over the money to us, with which I can realise mom's unfinished dreams, like perhaps getting a flat of our own?
At least, having usurped 20 lakhs, he can pass over this government money to us..
XXX
Twenty one months!
Did all the prayers and remembrances.. decorated the display pic in the hall, too!
XXX
Since yesterday, it's been very depressing.. and somehow I dont even feel like gathering my strength and brave and surmount the odds..
Don't you suppose my strength, my endurance, deserve to be put to something more meaningful? Like writing my novel.. ??
XXX
Will this man ever agree to the family pension thing? I'm 25 and I have job, so I am not eligible to the 24k pension that stands to the family in muma's absence.. but he can.. and if he so desires he can take it and then pass it off to us?
XXX
Will he ever? At least this much favour "he" can do? he wouldn't have to spend anything from pocket, and he can hand over the money to us, with which I can realise mom's unfinished dreams, like perhaps getting a flat of our own?
At least, having usurped 20 lakhs, he can pass over this government money to us..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment