Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Friday, September 3, 2010

So Anonymous 99, if you are indeed "Her" how come you always write to me in the day time, and on weekdays?

My investigation tells me, your working hours are 9 to 7, and you have your off-s on Saturdays!

how do you explain the contradictions, then??

XXX

More importantly, that Anon 99 comment- the very first one- had such words as "Grow strong", "Don't mourn", and "Pretended disdain for others" that somebody else had used for me earlier...Is this mere co-incidence?

XXX

Mom's b'de is just a couple of days away....preparations go on in swing...But, still I feel I'm only as agile in the business as our Commonwealth legions are!

I haven't ordered the cake yet....nor sweets, nor her dress... And my menu, too, is not nearly complete...

XXX

I'm going to live these ten days exuberantly... Doing all the things that I once liked to do...

reading Grimm brothers and those Gulmohar texts... that would take me on joyrides into the past...a happy past wherein I was a child, listening to these stories retold...and all of that so pleasant, and abounding in memories!

I'd be reading Nandan, too....that children's monthly...its "happily ever after" stories and its colourful "Chitrakathas" are monuments to my heart!

XXX

And I'd be stealing into the kitchen, and eating the wrong snacks at the wrong time....without any thoughts on how this might impact my health...

I want to be once more uninhibited...once more uncalculated... like the heedless child that doesn't look before he leaps!

XXX

A Child- that's what I'm going to be the next ten days...
A carefree child, a happy child!

1 comment:

  1. I give up... Don't see much point writing to you any more.
    Anon99

    ReplyDelete