Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Saturday, September 18, 2010

The AC is still on....the teapot, the sugar bowl and the milk-powder...they all lay scattered in the table beside your bed...and the TV...its still on, with an orchestra of sound streaming out of it...

It's music to my ears, peace to my eyes!

Why would I shout at you for making your room a mess?

I like it only that way, now.
It bestows on me the warmth of your undying love....your ethereal, all-pervading presence, I find it all around in the room...amid the clothes..amid the books...amid all the crowd I screamed at you for!

I'm going to treasure that all......all my life....and with all my love....

I love you...and I do miss you...because I never wish to stop missing you...And yes, there's pain in it too...

But, I'd rather take the pain, than stop missing you...

No comments:

Post a Comment