Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

The Shraddha Ceremony was both serene and grandiose....just the way you would have loved....the prayers were heartfelt; the hymns chanted with irrefutable faith, and the holy vibrations in the cosmos seemed to spread divinity all around!

And all of that enough to give you abounding peace....I Suppose.

XXX

You loved flowers...And so I ensured there were gardens of them....around your Picture, around the room!

XXX

A pleasant crowd of people had gathered to pay you homage....Those who you loved, and also those, who loved you....They talked about your subtle grace....and the exemplary courage with which you braved the torments of life!

XXX

It was a rare moment to see both the present principal and an 80 year old former principal pay you respects!

"Whoever had the privilege of knowing her, felt blessed for she was truly noble": Reads the letter that MMC princi presented in your honour..

And that bespeaks the Lady-like aplomb with which you graced your life; I must be blessed to be borne to you!

XXX

You may not have bequeathed millions, you may not have bequeathed lands....But I am blessed, still..for millions are squandered in this vile world....and lands rendered useless in death...

It's name that endures, It's name that sustains...

You have left me a treasure in that!

XXX

Talking about millions.....yes, all of them are gone....I may live adequately; not comfortably, though!

XXX

"He" realises just that....and "He" also plans to exploit that.....

"He" would love me monetarily crippled......So that I have to choose between Pride and money.....and, he hopes I'd choose money over Pride...and move in to "His" place!

Foolish!
Foolish!

Helen would never seek Sparta.....She would have a Troy that falls!

XXX

And anyways, "He" doesn't want to "HAVE" me....."He" wants to "POSSESS" me....just as "He" posseses the lands and the millions...

XXX

But, what do I do?
Compromise with my standards, live in a chawl?

travel in second class???

XXX

Oh mumma, had you left me the money, I would mourn eternally....I'd retire in your room, and seek no company...Only you, only me....and an island of memories...

I'd write my heart out and earn a living with that.....my writings my dreams not inhibited by the want of money...

XXX

Between, my Xavier friends are angels on earth!
without them, the funeral wouldn't be so great...........

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment