Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Thursday, September 16, 2010

Maa, I can't accept this truth. And, I will not either. I know this will hinder this grief, this poignance to abolish..

But, I don't want that abolished.. I don't want this grief to pass away.. I want to suffer...And, I want to be shattered and abolished myself, rather than overcome..

I can't imagine a life without you...The Tv in your room....the variety of handloom and other stuff, that you never needed, but which you bought neverthless....so that the petty hawkers would have their articles sold...the purses and the handbags... and the countless pairs of shoes...some of them even plastic ones, inexpensive ones...which you would buy again for reasons of philanthropy... the AC, that you used in the cool mode- despite my fuming and shouting at you...the teapot, the sugar bowl...the flask...that you kept beside the bed and made tea, watching the soaps...the assemblage of your clothes and saris and the cotton and khadi cut-pieces, with which you crowded your room and made it unkempt....me again fuming and shouting... I WANT ONLY THAT....AND ALL OF THAT..

Why maa...why?
Why so early??

Why?

And, why alone maa?
Why only you??

I can't live in this world wide and unknown...I can't...I am still four at heart, or may be still younger...How do I live, maa?

HOW?

But I know you are in heaven..With Gods and angels...No doubts, whatsoever...Be with me, always..But, I can't accept still!

No comments:

Post a Comment