So he thought if he simply shied away from reacting, the "bombings" might stop......I never expected him to be this naive...more so when he is known to be wily..
Good Lord! Some people still believe if they just shut their eyes, the cat would go..
In this case, NOT... I knew he was waiting to see how I would proceed... as he didn't know how he himself should..
When I strike on him again, he responds outrageously...desperate in his attempts to appear mighty...to scare me... to convince that it is he who would win...
But I can see through it... I know he's just a vanquished king... minus the might...minus the tricks... He can't win... I won't let him win..
So, I just offer him a glimpse of the "bombs" I have in store..
He relents..
Immediately..
He's ready for a ceasefire, too.
Of-course, it's just buying time.. It's counterfeit ceasefire.. He'll have invented something before I get back on him tomorrow...
So what?
The thing is: I still have the "bombs"
Thursday, August 19, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment