Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

I dropped a "bomb" on "him" today.
A mild "bomb"

Since this was the very first one, I was being considerate..... Or may be, I am wise enough to retain the stronger ones for climax..

XXX

Now waiting to see the reaction!
Eagerly!!

XXX

Everyday Shahnaz Aunty- our neighbour who lives in the 6th floor- would make my evenings more delightful... with her plateful of snacks and appetizers, that she cooks specially for Iftaar..

She loves to break the fasting with us. Unless she had come and given us the snacks, she would not have it herself.. During Dushehra, we reciprocate to the gesture... She, and especially the kids, dote on the Boondiya and the Gud-ke-ragulles!

Now who says Hindus and Muslims can't live in peace?
If the watch-dogs stop interfering, they (The Hindus and the Muslims) would... FOREVER!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment