He's such a fallen king, he didn't dare violate the ceasefire...
I've won the battle already, and probably he's understood there's no point pushing the war either...
And guess what's so funny about it?
I didn't have to use the "bombs."
XXX
The advocate's daughter had to do all that again...
Yesterday, when an adamant mamma made me do the errands again, she appears from behind the curtain.....stands there....and keeps staring..
It's so irritating!
I'm sure she's convent educated...how could, then, her manners be so ill-bred...Anyways, I just fixed my eyes on the carpet...
XXX
Between, I wonder what a goof her dad is....If I were at his place, I would be wide awake about my daughter's instincts....And would give her a tight slap for such demeanour...
XXX
O My God, the very thought of a blood test is stupefying my senses... The last time I got an injection was in 1998... I know this time I'm going to scream terribly again...
Why on earth do they need a test....
What possibly can I be suffering from....Aids?
But how do I acquire that....
It can't be Blood Transmission?
As I said, the last time I took injection, it was 1998..
From mother's womb?
In that case, both me and her would have died by now.
Then?
Well, there's another way you get that...But... "that's" not applicable in my case...Not Yet.
Saturday, August 21, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment