It's 13th July today... A quiet, rainy day that I spent on my 7th floor apartment.... Watching the Ganga open its bosom to the clouds.... And the fishermen peddling their boats, in awful hurry to get back to the bank..And this lazy afternoon reminding me of days now long bygone.. Vibgyor of indelible moments reappear in silent reveries! It frolics with my heart, it woos me awhile..
But Im the pining lover with only a willow in my hand..
Oh how sorely I miss ACJ!
It's one year exactly..
I'd give away anything for last year's 13th July to be back..
Tuesday, July 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
we are on d same boat in dis case, anando, i too wished d same last tuesday :(
ReplyDeleteHey Athira, nice to learn I'm not the solitary wanderer in memory lanes..
ReplyDeleteTrue, we just can't get out of ACJ-sickness :)