Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

There's something strange in my physiology. I just cannot eat when I'm not well... Like nothing. Yesterday all that I could take were two tiny helpings of idli.

So until this fever subsides, I have to survive on fresh juices. I feel listless... How embarrassing it was the previous afternoon. I couldn't even push open the glass door. I was such lacking in vigour.

The HR promptly got up and helped.

What would Suneel Nair would have thought?
I can understand. It ended there all.

xxx

I have two more days to spend in Chennai. A couple of batch mates rung me up. They must have learnt it on FB. I'd meet them both. I'd be seeing another friend, who I called up myself.

XXX

What do I want in life?

Maybe a cottage in the meadows, with mammoth trees flanking all around. And I sitting by the side of a big window....

glancing at the streams that retire into the valley... watching the cattle herded into and back from the hills... forgetting myself upon the notes of the cuckoo..and writing about it all..with nobody around..

I, me and a dash of romance..with my thoughts, my words.
The written word is the most powerful expression of love. Self love!

No comments:

Post a Comment