Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I liked Anonymous 99.
Liked very much indeed.

For a long time, few people had tried to understand me, feel for me, and come across, in the process, as accommodating...Somebody who is ready to be polite despite my mood-swings, my arrogance, the enigma that people say surrounds me, and for all of which, I become a bad person.

I liked him/her. Very nice person.

But a little stupid. If he/she is nice, why would he/she need to become Anonymous 99. Can't blame him, though. It's become a game, already. And people would play it, and have fun.

Leaving me to ponder, get baffled, and guess names. Is it fun for me, too?
I know not.

Is it's he? My infidel friend, who still remains a pal... Despite the infidelity.
Or she? My one time well-wisher, who ditched me for her ping-pong pal?

Look Anonymous 99.
Reveal your gender. That's the least you could do. You are nice person. Live up to that.

XXX

I leave for Delhi today. And I come back day after tommorow morning.

XXX

Life is a journey.
For some, a comfortable one. With lots of merry sojourns...loving friends..Companionship...

Others are sailors, 15th century sailors looking for undiscovered lands- a wicked monster called "fame" inciting them to pursue what they may never find...

But in an era, when Raavan becomes (screen)God, monster are ideal people to enslave ourselves to.

2 comments:

  1. If it makes any positive difference.... I am one of the females you lurved to hate.... But never mind! Aal ees well ! :) take care..... good luck for work and all .:D!

    Anon-99

    ReplyDelete
  2. But Hey Anando! I don't have any ping-pong friend !! But yes I am your well wisher... I guess you know who I am... :).... Keep posting... GOOD LUCK DA!
    Anon-99

    ReplyDelete