(Dec 31, 11:37pm)
Was strolling around CP after office.. had snacks at KFC and then sipped some good Irish coffee at CCD..
Which was nice.. If my friends were in town, I would have gone out somewhere.. there were a couple of invitations.. but those must be big get-togethers..
I didn't want to socialise.. two-three friends were ok.. but sadly, this time I was alone.. but I enjoyed.. well, if you are happy, you are happy.. that's it.. and I was pretty happy..
XXX
Was strolling around CP after office.. had snacks at KFC and then sipped some good Irish coffee at CCD..
Which was nice.. If my friends were in town, I would have gone out somewhere.. there were a couple of invitations.. but those must be big get-togethers..
I didn't want to socialise.. two-three friends were ok.. but sadly, this time I was alone.. but I enjoyed.. well, if you are happy, you are happy.. that's it.. and I was pretty happy..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment