Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Thursday, September 3, 2015

(Sep 3, 17:01pm)

It's mom's birthday this Sunday.. What do I do? No plans yet, but it cannot really be a mundane day..

I cannot hope to wake up very early, as Saturday night is a production day and I'd be late to home.. But I plan to visit a good place for lunch.. and post it, I'd perhaps buy some gift..

It's close to five years, but I haven't stopped purchasing gifts for Mumma this day.. You always find a way out in situations like this..

So what she ain't there? I can buy new flowers to re-do the place where we keep her display pic in the living room.. or may be, a new table cloth for her study area..

Or probably, some decoration.. Her room, after all, has not been remotely altered ever since that dull September morning, eight days after her 2010 birthday, when she left for heavenly abode.....

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment