(Sep 3, 16:56pm)
Okay, this was the longest interval my blog had seen in five years.. The viewer's stats too have fallen to an atrocious low of four or five visitors a day.. But that doesn't deter me to start writing again..
It was not the glamour of high-end blog stats that made me frequent the place.. I write because I feel an attachment to this creative space available online, and which has, over the years, become a personalised haven for me...
The color of the blog, the background, the pics, the layout, they all give me a feel of a neighbourhood.. the readers add voice to this space, inching it closer to my heart..
I am hopeful people will start dropping in more frequently... Am I now contradicting myself? Is there really this allure to be get traffic?
No... but then, people popping in, too, has been an essential component of this place... It is natural to get used to, to things.. even when you do not exactly clamour for them..
XXX
Job is great.. laid back generally, but since I'm getting to do major political stories, it is exciting and fruitful too... Saturdays are bit exhausting.. I have to put my hands on production that day..
Colleagues are all nice, and we are into forming a bond already.. Though I really do not hang out with most people.. It's not an aura of mysticism or a pricey feel that I deliberately try to don..
I don't know.. I am warm to most people but not overtly friendly... May be because I was not too much surrounded with friends while I was growing up.. Mom didn't have the time to always take me to family friends..
In the neighbourhood, there were not too many children..
But in the past few weeks I had many friends visiting the national capital.. friends, whom I have known for over a decade or two, and with whom I share intimacy.. we had a great time..
XXX
The place I have got here is fab.. It's a corporate guest house... a luxurious, furnished room of 15 by 14... and there's good furniture, AC, fridge, LCD television, internet, laundry and room cleaning services...
It's also very close to the Noida City Centre metro station, which makes travelling convenient...
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment