(Sep 13, 18:02pm)
Tomorrow, it will be five years since Mumma passed away...
Do the years matter? Five years ago, it did... as I was full of apprehension, the years might dull the memories...
Today, I know it didn't... and it never could.. probably, I knew it on that fateful day as well.. but fretted still..
XXX
I want to write.. so many thoughts are happening to me at the present moment... in such rapidity and with so much vigour...
I want to write all of that down.. But Rohan is here.. My attention is getting divided.. and while he is here, the mood too is not building up..
He will be tomorrow here too.. I had thought of spending Mumma's fifth death anniversary solitarily.. What do I do now?
XXX
Tomorrow, it will be five years since Mumma passed away...
Do the years matter? Five years ago, it did... as I was full of apprehension, the years might dull the memories...
Today, I know it didn't... and it never could.. probably, I knew it on that fateful day as well.. but fretted still..
XXX
I want to write.. so many thoughts are happening to me at the present moment... in such rapidity and with so much vigour...
I want to write all of that down.. But Rohan is here.. My attention is getting divided.. and while he is here, the mood too is not building up..
He will be tomorrow here too.. I had thought of spending Mumma's fifth death anniversary solitarily.. What do I do now?
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment