(Sep 11, 11:32am)
Feeling much better today.. Didn't see the doctor but aunt prescribed some medicine, which worked..
Rohan is coming tonight.. at 11... Tomorrow I have production at office which means we cannot plan anything..
Sunday he has to meet his fiancee, whom he marries in Patna later this year.. Monday Rohan and I would go out to shop for his wedding dress...
Let's see.. I don't know but he happens to be one of those who, God knows why, think I have a great fashion sense.. and hence he insists I should pick the wedding costume..
I am not suggesting I am bad at it either.. I may be dandy, when I want to be... But I wouldn't say I am a fashion freak or something.. I don't want to be..
Mom used to tell me, fashion is so much about your own style than the dress... She would give me examples of some yesteryear princesses and other women of nobility, who made a name for fashion despite wearing just a few yards of chiffon..
Fashion happens when you invent something - the mix of colors, the fittings, the choice of embroidery, or the accessories, enhancing the beauty in you.. rather than pick up what has been labeled trendy..
XXX
Feeling much better today.. Didn't see the doctor but aunt prescribed some medicine, which worked..
Rohan is coming tonight.. at 11... Tomorrow I have production at office which means we cannot plan anything..
Sunday he has to meet his fiancee, whom he marries in Patna later this year.. Monday Rohan and I would go out to shop for his wedding dress...
Let's see.. I don't know but he happens to be one of those who, God knows why, think I have a great fashion sense.. and hence he insists I should pick the wedding costume..
I am not suggesting I am bad at it either.. I may be dandy, when I want to be... But I wouldn't say I am a fashion freak or something.. I don't want to be..
Mom used to tell me, fashion is so much about your own style than the dress... She would give me examples of some yesteryear princesses and other women of nobility, who made a name for fashion despite wearing just a few yards of chiffon..
Fashion happens when you invent something - the mix of colors, the fittings, the choice of embroidery, or the accessories, enhancing the beauty in you.. rather than pick up what has been labeled trendy..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment