(April 28, 12:00am)
The elections are taking a toll really... Omar is not giving me an interview, and Jyotiaraditya Scindia too is elusive..
And a couple of guys who have agreed, are not in Delhi at present... I am running out of my ideas now.. The office wants exclusives.. I have none..
XXX
The house is slowly being done.. but the pace annoys me... I like everything done quick.. at once...
But because of office responsibilities, coupled with my own ill health for a few days, it was all stagnant..
Anyway, I will clean up the house by month end.. and may be I will get a cook from 1st of next month... That will be quite a relief..
I cannot depend on eating outside.. In food habits I am purely a Bengali.. Unless I have rice and curry, I feel listless..
XXX
The elections are taking a toll really... Omar is not giving me an interview, and Jyotiaraditya Scindia too is elusive..
And a couple of guys who have agreed, are not in Delhi at present... I am running out of my ideas now.. The office wants exclusives.. I have none..
XXX
The house is slowly being done.. but the pace annoys me... I like everything done quick.. at once...
But because of office responsibilities, coupled with my own ill health for a few days, it was all stagnant..
Anyway, I will clean up the house by month end.. and may be I will get a cook from 1st of next month... That will be quite a relief..
I cannot depend on eating outside.. In food habits I am purely a Bengali.. Unless I have rice and curry, I feel listless..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment