(Apr 14, 10:42am)
I am still settling down in the house... got a decent kurlon double bedsheet with pillow covers... got pillows and long curtains, too,,
I just hope I get some time to buy kitchen utensils and other miscellaneous items.. It's so hectic these days, due to election..
I have got the stove and the gas cylinder, too.. Then I need to set up the pooja place as well... For wchich I need to buy framed photos of the Gods and the Goddesses...
XXX
Trying to get another big interview with some politician.. Tha's part of the election specials we are running.. But, no lock so far..
I think once I have done the house, it will be very comfortable.. and very peaceful too.. It's a beautiful house..
With trees peeping in onto the balcony... The lanes outside are fairly broad and very neat.. with clusters of beautifully designed kothis surrounding the vicinity..
XXX
I am still settling down in the house... got a decent kurlon double bedsheet with pillow covers... got pillows and long curtains, too,,
I just hope I get some time to buy kitchen utensils and other miscellaneous items.. It's so hectic these days, due to election..
I have got the stove and the gas cylinder, too.. Then I need to set up the pooja place as well... For wchich I need to buy framed photos of the Gods and the Goddesses...
XXX
Trying to get another big interview with some politician.. Tha's part of the election specials we are running.. But, no lock so far..
I think once I have done the house, it will be very comfortable.. and very peaceful too.. It's a beautiful house..
With trees peeping in onto the balcony... The lanes outside are fairly broad and very neat.. with clusters of beautifully designed kothis surrounding the vicinity..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment