(April 10, 8:59am)
Shifted to my new house in Noida... It's a beautiful, spacious and airy one bhk...
And a 12-14 minute walk from a metro station in the blue line..
XXX
Still in the process of settling down, and the marketing etc need to be done on workdays, which is proving tiring..
Specially, since I have to do this in the morning, before I leave for office... in the evening I'm not home.. I return only at 9:30..
But this being a good society, many things are available on order.. They deliver items at your doorstep without charging you anything additionally..
I got the grocery, stove and gas cylinder delivered... On my day off, which may be on Saturday, I am planning to buy utensils, and other everyday commodities..
XXX
Office is good, but very hectic... Which is why I could not blog the last few days..
XXX
Shifted to my new house in Noida... It's a beautiful, spacious and airy one bhk...
And a 12-14 minute walk from a metro station in the blue line..
XXX
Still in the process of settling down, and the marketing etc need to be done on workdays, which is proving tiring..
Specially, since I have to do this in the morning, before I leave for office... in the evening I'm not home.. I return only at 9:30..
But this being a good society, many things are available on order.. They deliver items at your doorstep without charging you anything additionally..
I got the grocery, stove and gas cylinder delivered... On my day off, which may be on Saturday, I am planning to buy utensils, and other everyday commodities..
XXX
Office is good, but very hectic... Which is why I could not blog the last few days..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment