(May 15, 1:43am)
Elections are no more the thrilling leisure time spent as a teen, speculating and betting over the outcome.. As a journalist, it's dreadful in fact..
I return quite late in the night.. there is absolutely no energy to think much, leave alone penning your thought in ink.. which is why there have not been any blog entries for a couple of weeks..
XXX
But today, I thought I should at least let you know I have not given up over blog posts.. That I can never.. This blog has been my best friend, and my most bankable comfort-giver in bad times..
My regular, old readers would know, how much I have shared here in the past.. and some of you would understand how much this must have helped me in coping up..
XXX
Anyway, no relief is going to come on 16th when the results for the 16th parliamentary elections are announced...
There would be government formation, and we all would have to run around, filing reports about the new ministries..
If the mandate is not clear, the process would only spread into more number of days... the toil would, too!
XXX
Anyway, I may be leaving this kothi flat which I had taken last month... The flat is good, but there is always this house owners trying to keep a watch...
This is not the place where I can write my novel.. That would require more privacy, more serene environment..
Let me see, if I can get a good, high rise apartment... sometimes, I like looking into the sky.. watch birds flying around.. think about how life must be to them..
Think about the stars, gaze peacefully on to the moon beam... alone.. undisturbed... These provide me the preface to my thought, preface to my imagination..
I can't do that from my 1st floor balcony, with a road beneath it.. people would talk!
XXX
By the way, Madhuri Dixit turns a year more glamorous and accomplished today.. 15th May!
Happy Birthday to the Diva... Hope she signs a couple of films more.. good films!
XXX
Elections are no more the thrilling leisure time spent as a teen, speculating and betting over the outcome.. As a journalist, it's dreadful in fact..
I return quite late in the night.. there is absolutely no energy to think much, leave alone penning your thought in ink.. which is why there have not been any blog entries for a couple of weeks..
XXX
But today, I thought I should at least let you know I have not given up over blog posts.. That I can never.. This blog has been my best friend, and my most bankable comfort-giver in bad times..
My regular, old readers would know, how much I have shared here in the past.. and some of you would understand how much this must have helped me in coping up..
XXX
Anyway, no relief is going to come on 16th when the results for the 16th parliamentary elections are announced...
There would be government formation, and we all would have to run around, filing reports about the new ministries..
If the mandate is not clear, the process would only spread into more number of days... the toil would, too!
XXX
Anyway, I may be leaving this kothi flat which I had taken last month... The flat is good, but there is always this house owners trying to keep a watch...
This is not the place where I can write my novel.. That would require more privacy, more serene environment..
Let me see, if I can get a good, high rise apartment... sometimes, I like looking into the sky.. watch birds flying around.. think about how life must be to them..
Think about the stars, gaze peacefully on to the moon beam... alone.. undisturbed... These provide me the preface to my thought, preface to my imagination..
I can't do that from my 1st floor balcony, with a road beneath it.. people would talk!
XXX
By the way, Madhuri Dixit turns a year more glamorous and accomplished today.. 15th May!
Happy Birthday to the Diva... Hope she signs a couple of films more.. good films!
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment