(June 5, 2:15am)
It's too much of a neglect to the blog... But work is occupying me like never before..
My beat has been shifted from Congress to BJP.. and though that is refreshing in the sense that the ruling party is the meatier beat, I am having to begin from the scratch..
And in this heat!!
XXX
In the Congress, everybody knew me.. My e-mail and mobile phone were synced with their communication department...
But now I have to get all of that done in BJP headquarters too.. It's very tiring and unnerving to go out in the sun.. 43 degrees and it is expected to go only worse..
Besides they have given me one more ministry... The ministry of minority affairs.. I sms-ed Nazma Heptullah the other day... she acknowledged..
But there's no clue of an appointment yet... And the company is demanding I get her interview..
XXX
So, you see... To say I have been ignoring the blog wouldn't be fair.. I love the blog as much as I always did..
XXX
It's too much of a neglect to the blog... But work is occupying me like never before..
My beat has been shifted from Congress to BJP.. and though that is refreshing in the sense that the ruling party is the meatier beat, I am having to begin from the scratch..
And in this heat!!
XXX
In the Congress, everybody knew me.. My e-mail and mobile phone were synced with their communication department...
But now I have to get all of that done in BJP headquarters too.. It's very tiring and unnerving to go out in the sun.. 43 degrees and it is expected to go only worse..
Besides they have given me one more ministry... The ministry of minority affairs.. I sms-ed Nazma Heptullah the other day... she acknowledged..
But there's no clue of an appointment yet... And the company is demanding I get her interview..
XXX
So, you see... To say I have been ignoring the blog wouldn't be fair.. I love the blog as much as I always did..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment