(Nov 20, 8:18pm)
Getting to talk to a lot of friends.. here from home... spoke to my junior from Xavier's... it was such fun...
Have got the house cleaned and all... wardrobe is nearly done, too... a lot of winter wears, which I washed myself... and which was a little strainful, since we do not have a washing machine..
But then, if mum could do it for me till the very autumn of her life, why can't I myself.. importantly, I should do that to my kids, when I grow older...
There is power in examples... in good examples... and in love.. and in attachment.. when your ageing mother cares for you, and nurses you.. from the very dawn to late in the night, it's not physical stamina..
It's vigour borne out of deep emotion...
XXX
Got a call from another possible employer... the editor of a well-known magazine.. he tells me, if i wish to join them as correspondent, I must spend some time at the desk... which is not very unusual for magazines to demand..
But their desk is, then, in Cochin... Do you suppose I go back south?
And then, I can't miss covering the elections next year... that's one of the agendas..
XXX
It's cold in Patna.. but not so much as in Cardiff... Okay, let me get another cup of tea... have a great time!
XXX
Getting to talk to a lot of friends.. here from home... spoke to my junior from Xavier's... it was such fun...
Have got the house cleaned and all... wardrobe is nearly done, too... a lot of winter wears, which I washed myself... and which was a little strainful, since we do not have a washing machine..
But then, if mum could do it for me till the very autumn of her life, why can't I myself.. importantly, I should do that to my kids, when I grow older...
There is power in examples... in good examples... and in love.. and in attachment.. when your ageing mother cares for you, and nurses you.. from the very dawn to late in the night, it's not physical stamina..
It's vigour borne out of deep emotion...
XXX
Got a call from another possible employer... the editor of a well-known magazine.. he tells me, if i wish to join them as correspondent, I must spend some time at the desk... which is not very unusual for magazines to demand..
But their desk is, then, in Cochin... Do you suppose I go back south?
And then, I can't miss covering the elections next year... that's one of the agendas..
XXX
It's cold in Patna.. but not so much as in Cardiff... Okay, let me get another cup of tea... have a great time!
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment