(Nov 13, 8:52pm)
Why am I suddenly depressed again? It was now a year since I last had mood swings.. I thought it was cured forever... how again?
Isn't the emerald working anymore... What do I do? Do I need to clean it with brush, and wipe out the dirt that might have accumulated by now... as somebody suggested I do, as stones stop working otherwise...
Or is it that I am too tired, and I am mistaking fatigue for distress? That cannot be.. depression is unmistakable.. at least I can't mistake something else for it..
XXX
Or is that because my latest pic on a social networking site wasn't too well-received... as I would have imagined.. or as my other snaps did...
But that is frivolous.. I ain't frivolous..
XXX
Meanwhile I am back to India...
So?
Is it just jet-lag showing up rather bitterly.. I don't know... But I am really depressed... after say 13-12 months...
XXX
Good for the blog.. when I am sad, I write more often...
XXX
Why am I suddenly depressed again? It was now a year since I last had mood swings.. I thought it was cured forever... how again?
Isn't the emerald working anymore... What do I do? Do I need to clean it with brush, and wipe out the dirt that might have accumulated by now... as somebody suggested I do, as stones stop working otherwise...
Or is it that I am too tired, and I am mistaking fatigue for distress? That cannot be.. depression is unmistakable.. at least I can't mistake something else for it..
XXX
Or is that because my latest pic on a social networking site wasn't too well-received... as I would have imagined.. or as my other snaps did...
But that is frivolous.. I ain't frivolous..
XXX
Meanwhile I am back to India...
So?
Is it just jet-lag showing up rather bitterly.. I don't know... But I am really depressed... after say 13-12 months...
XXX
Good for the blog.. when I am sad, I write more often...
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment