(Nov 17, 3:54pm)
Missing N#$al@%...My flat mate from Cyprus.. In her absence, I don't feel like 20 anymore...
I mean while she was there, she'd always tell me I look 20...
Here, back in India and home, nobody thinks I'm 20... and fresh.. and youthful... and full of boyish energy... may be they secretly think... but then secret compliments do not comfort you..
XXX
Job hunt on... in talks with a few people... but all of that in Jan end... as I'd rather spend the winters in Kashmir...
Doing feature stories... and weaving the novel...
XXX
Missing N#$al@%...My flat mate from Cyprus.. In her absence, I don't feel like 20 anymore...
I mean while she was there, she'd always tell me I look 20...
Here, back in India and home, nobody thinks I'm 20... and fresh.. and youthful... and full of boyish energy... may be they secretly think... but then secret compliments do not comfort you..
XXX
Job hunt on... in talks with a few people... but all of that in Jan end... as I'd rather spend the winters in Kashmir...
Doing feature stories... and weaving the novel...
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment