(Sep 29, 10:37am)
I have become very good-looking and stunning these days... wherever I go, people talk about my looks and my dressing-sense...
It's precisely back to my high schooldays, when I was used to compliments...
Whether it's friends calling up after a gap, or old aunties searching for bride grooms, they surely do talking about me...
XXX
Sometimes it's annoying... I mean when friends compliment you, you obviously feel happy... that's pretty natural...
But aunties... I wonder if they had had a free hand, they would start marrying off possibly everybody...
Even boys or girls who have not yet attained puberty..
XXX
The girls sometimes leave me blushed.. I am anyway very shy and introvert... unless I am in my own circle of pals..
Na*aI*a, my flat-mate from Cyprus, keeps checking out on me... The other day she asked me how old I was.. and when she learnt 26, she was like "Oh noooooooooo.... I thought we were just around the same age..."
"Why, How old are you?"
"19... I thought you were 20..."
"Hmm, I can't help that..."
"You don't need to either... You still look just as good.. I'd continue believing you're 20.. he he he (with pretended blush)..."
XXX
I have become very good-looking and stunning these days... wherever I go, people talk about my looks and my dressing-sense...
It's precisely back to my high schooldays, when I was used to compliments...
Whether it's friends calling up after a gap, or old aunties searching for bride grooms, they surely do talking about me...
XXX
Sometimes it's annoying... I mean when friends compliment you, you obviously feel happy... that's pretty natural...
But aunties... I wonder if they had had a free hand, they would start marrying off possibly everybody...
Even boys or girls who have not yet attained puberty..
XXX
The girls sometimes leave me blushed.. I am anyway very shy and introvert... unless I am in my own circle of pals..
Na*aI*a, my flat-mate from Cyprus, keeps checking out on me... The other day she asked me how old I was.. and when she learnt 26, she was like "Oh noooooooooo.... I thought we were just around the same age..."
"Why, How old are you?"
"19... I thought you were 20..."
"Hmm, I can't help that..."
"You don't need to either... You still look just as good.. I'd continue believing you're 20.. he he he (with pretended blush)..."
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment