(Sep 2, 7:53pm)
I am liking Cardiff... But the dissertation is taxing.. Hardly get anytime for myself... I wish I had more time to do the dissertation...
I would then be roaming around in the hills here... it's an uneven terrain.. from any one point, you can have easy view of the mountains all around..
And some sprawling parks.. filled with trees and flowers of very different variety that I have generally grown up seeing in India..
This is exactly the place I would love spending time writing.. I wouldn't have to think.. I wouldn't have to create the sync of words..
Everything would be spontaneous.. self-arriving... Oh, how I miss Wordsworth poems.. Lines written in early spring, being one of my most memorable ones...
Nobody appreciated nature better than he did.. I too have a strong, hypnotic attraction, attachment with nature.. with her "holy plans"... with her power to create positivity and make things happen..
At least I have experienced it.. and I bet, if you really commune with nature, you would experience that too...
XXX
I am liking Cardiff... But the dissertation is taxing.. Hardly get anytime for myself... I wish I had more time to do the dissertation...
I would then be roaming around in the hills here... it's an uneven terrain.. from any one point, you can have easy view of the mountains all around..
And some sprawling parks.. filled with trees and flowers of very different variety that I have generally grown up seeing in India..
This is exactly the place I would love spending time writing.. I wouldn't have to think.. I wouldn't have to create the sync of words..
Everything would be spontaneous.. self-arriving... Oh, how I miss Wordsworth poems.. Lines written in early spring, being one of my most memorable ones...
Nobody appreciated nature better than he did.. I too have a strong, hypnotic attraction, attachment with nature.. with her "holy plans"... with her power to create positivity and make things happen..
At least I have experienced it.. and I bet, if you really commune with nature, you would experience that too...
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment