(Sep 14, 5:53am)
Three Years!
May the Gods and the Goddesses always grant her Peace... and since she's mom, here's praying a bit more too...
May she be always in Comfort... In Abundance... Protected, and self-sufficient enough to look after herself... In the Company of loved ones, and forever Happy!
XXX
I dreamed of her, and very unusually of grandmom too... But I'm getting late for London, have to catch a bus..
I will write about it when I come back!
XXX
Three Years!
May the Gods and the Goddesses always grant her Peace... and since she's mom, here's praying a bit more too...
May she be always in Comfort... In Abundance... Protected, and self-sufficient enough to look after herself... In the Company of loved ones, and forever Happy!
XXX
I dreamed of her, and very unusually of grandmom too... But I'm getting late for London, have to catch a bus..
I will write about it when I come back!
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment