(July 23, 11:16pm)
Okay, the astrologer tells me my depression is so compelling, he doubts I might secretly be having suicidal tendencies..
I didn't know how to react... I thought my pretence of a normal composure was flawless.. like it has generally been, these 22 months..
XXX
But in a way, it's good.. If it were not for the unerring conviction of this stranger, who pointed out things I thought I manged to camouflage, I wouldn't believe his craft...
XXX
"Mom was dynamic... It wouldn't suit me to act as failure.. And my ambitions.. they will never allow me be a failure.."
"Though, yes, I sometimes don't even feel like getting up till late afternoon, or do anything at all" I told him..
XXX
He's suggested me stones..
Will I by them?
Well, judging by how these have worked on a friend, I guess 20 thousands wouldn't be wasted..
XXX
On the good front, he thinks all external factors, such as mom's retirement dues would be settled without much effort..
"And your career will be always eventful.."
"Name, fame, your novels.. it's destined already..."
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment