Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Thursday, July 19, 2012

(July 19, 10:26pm)

Now some gossip...

Not that I never anticipated this, but it did surprise me when I realised the ACJ hate club is alive and kicking..

XXX

These are same odd bunch, my Group A mates in semester 1, who loved sullying me..

They had even managed this Delhi girl, whose first name began with the letter A, to adjust her top with practised aplomb, and then booze out in the middle of the class, "You are embarrassing me...."

XXX

Anyway, it so happened, now that I am putting as many, if not too many, FB pics as the average person does, the ACJ detractors have got charged up..

But.. one minute.. Why did they suppose I commend the pictures to their kind evaluation, at the first place??

XXX

Anyway, so one of these detractors, who is again a girl from Delhi, and interestingly whose name also begins with the letter A, went on making nasty remarks about each one of my DPs to perhaps each one of the ACJ guy she was in touch with..

XXX

Ufff... madam, madam... Why can't you sense one simple, and I am sure evidently visible fact that "I-give-you-a-damn?"

And at any rate, your calling my pictures bizarre, won't make them bizarre..

XXX

The disparaging PR continued for quite some time, before the gossip fell into a 'trusted-friend's" ears, and was communicated to me in absolute detail..

XXX

And this is what I then messaged her on FB..

"Delighted to know, that even though I consider you totally unimportant for me and do not certainly list you in my faintest of imagination, you have all the time in the world to notice, remember, and then discuss, albeit nasty things, about even my FB pictures...

Take Care Madam.. PS, the one you had a secret, hearty laugh with about me was, alas, a turncoat!

And yes, next time you want to seriously laugh over something, just look into the mirror.. your tacky, uncombed hair anyway looks just as bizarre."

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment