(July 14, 7:26pm)
I'm on a disassociating spree.. Have already stopped talking to most people, who were close.. including Miss *K, Shah*az Aunty, even Ro*an..
Ap*rva keeps coming, but soon, I know it, I'd have found my way to avoid him!
XXX
The Kashmiri friend?
Well he himself has stopped talking, and somehow, while I do miss him, I really do not have either the patience or the vitality to sort out things!
XXX
So, it's just mom's pictures adorning the walls.. almost all the walls... in different sizes, of different eras! And my books.. And the rains.. though they come only intermittently..
XXX
It's 22 months today... And although I do a list of rituals every 14th, including adorning mom's DP with tuberose garlands and marigold flowers, it was after a long time I did these peacefully..
XXX
Though peace is distant...
XXX
By the way is peace specific, or is it only how you comprehend your own surroundings?
XXX
I'm on a disassociating spree.. Have already stopped talking to most people, who were close.. including Miss *K, Shah*az Aunty, even Ro*an..
Ap*rva keeps coming, but soon, I know it, I'd have found my way to avoid him!
XXX
The Kashmiri friend?
Well he himself has stopped talking, and somehow, while I do miss him, I really do not have either the patience or the vitality to sort out things!
XXX
So, it's just mom's pictures adorning the walls.. almost all the walls... in different sizes, of different eras! And my books.. And the rains.. though they come only intermittently..
XXX
It's 22 months today... And although I do a list of rituals every 14th, including adorning mom's DP with tuberose garlands and marigold flowers, it was after a long time I did these peacefully..
XXX
Though peace is distant...
XXX
By the way is peace specific, or is it only how you comprehend your own surroundings?
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment