Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Wednesday, March 21, 2012

(March 21, 3:29pm)

A dull, long day.. waiting for production approval at office... Media Watch, the monthly supplement of our magazine releases today..

I have noticed, when Im doing things I do not like, I feel sick.. there is little or no adaptation capability in me in certain respects.. Otherwise, Im not too intractable.. though Im stubborn - both pleasantly and unpleasantly - in my convictions..

XXX

Im a reporter.. a writer-journalist.. but Boss wanted me to do the MW production, since it is a monthly.. a request I did not turn down..

But then, it's boring..

XXX

But yes, Im quite upbeat about the cover story.. it looks fabulous on the system, with aesthetically done photo-ups and other designs.. in print hopefully will look better..

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment