(Mar 1, 11:59pm)
Interviewed NDMA vice chairman today at his office in Safdurjung.. this was for the earthquake cover story.. he's a sitting MLA..
XXX
Excited about going Patna.. The flight is on the 5th.. Monday itself I'd be home.. bought another fab India kurta for Holi.. I guess I am getting more and more addicted to Fab-india kurtas.. this one was of dark heena colour.. much better than the other one I bought 10 days back..
I guess I'll wear that one on Holika dahan or Holi eve which is on Wednesday... and the heena one on Thursday!
XXX
I know there's a gap in my writing these days.. even when I update, the inhibition is clearly visible.. not that this was a passing fad.. this blog has stood me in good stead always, I'll never really abandon it..
But Im wanting a certain changeover in the work area, and in my accommodation.. I live in Noida which is far off.. It's important to be in main town Delhi... and I need a more spacious house... I guess because I wanted a furnished one, i got only a hotel room kind despite coughing big trash.. I guess I will shift to a proper BHK flat, albeit unfurnished..
XXX
But the changeover in workplace has to precede that, and that's what stopping me from relocating.. and between all it, Im hassled and not wanting to do anything I like doing..
The ideal thing shall be in the following sequence .. the changeover in work area happens.. I go home 45 days before assuming office again.. finish the novel, or at least prepare the first draft.. come back to Del and put up at better place.. and then it's a combination of work and writing, besides applying to different fellowships and successfully bagging one of them too!
XXX
The Goddess shall make that happen.. see, these days I don't even discuss the Goddess either!
XXX
Thursday, March 1, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment