Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Monday, March 26, 2012

(Mar 26, 8:19pm)

Lost my watch.. my fav watch...

Not that I had many.. in fact it was the only one.. but it was precious.. it was silver with shades of gold.. people always noticed it, it was so good!

XXX

Silly me.. I had noticed that the point which tied the metallic chain with the clock, was lose.. and yet ignored it..

After the trial of my blazer at Iqbal brothers, in Connaught Place, it was in the metro to Noida that I realised the watch was gone..

XXX

I promptly called up the tailor, thinking I would have dropped it in the changing room.. but their response was discouraging.. I guess I dropped it elsewhere.. silly me..

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment