Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Thursday, March 15, 2012

(Mar 15, 1:17pm)

Met boss at his Indirapuram residence.. he had me accompany him in his BMW.. while discussing my resignation, on way to the physiotherapist's clinic!

I must say he was both professionally considerate, and kind and accommodating at a personal level.. he has this offer for me.. that i work from Patna on reduced pay, while clearing muma's pending office matters.. her Pf that is overdue..

XXX

I have to decide by Saturday.. will discuss with friends.. the point is, I need a month to get the PF clearance.. which obviously would require diligent pursuing of the related court case, in addition to one-on-one lobbying at various levels..

That's how it works in my town.. that too when I have both resources and people backing me to some extent.. for other men, it's worse..

XXX

I have hinted to him, that in this one month I would rather have time to myself, apart from the PF matter which i have to settle.. than work part time on 'reduced pay'..

Still, i have a lot of respect for him and i'd like to have the best situation for me without being inconsiderate to my company..

XXX

Which again means I need to serve a longer notice.. he says he would prefer 15th of April to 31st of March.. let us see..

XXX

Other thing, of-course, is once Im done with the PF thing - hopefully in a month - I'd love to work with a more recognised organisation..

Which is why I'm loath to accept the 'temporary transfer on reduced pay' offer.. how can I simply tell them, when my PF matter is settled, I'm gonna work for somebody else.. after having taken conditional privileges..

XXX

I know many would do..

Me?
No way!

XXX

I'm not attempting to create any 'holy cow' impression on my readers.. but, I genuinely would not do that.. especially to somebody, who had had the decency to call me home despite being visibly badly unwell!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment