Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Friday, October 7, 2011

(October 7, 2:58pm)

Why is my depression back again?
and this forcefully..

XXX

Is it because i dint have that gr8 Durga Puja?

XXX

In so many ways, I'm the idle lover of arts... desiring its reflection in life through festive gaities.. in lively, joyful chatter of friends..

And sometimes just silent, long afternoons.. thinking about times gone by.. living dead moments again... power of recollection mitigating changes impressed upon by time!

XXX

Or is it the going in office that's bothering me? But why? Din't i interview Sameer Ahluwalia just the other day? Why this hollowness, then? Why a feel this is empty splendour, shadowless bliss?

XXX

A strong mind, and a fragile mind...
they both are me..

XXX

I know it's mind over matter.. but there must be reconciliation there.. the dearth of it upsets me, and casts its pallor on me..

Unkindly.. all at once...
Like haughty waves ripping off every footprint on sand!

XXX

But still....
when I write, I feel I am alive..

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment