Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Thursday, October 6, 2011

(October 6, 9:03pm)

Happy Vijaya Dashami to all,
May Goddess Durga always see you through!

XXX

Sorry for losing touch, had been v busy applying for fellowships.. well, I have decided I won't remain the most illiterate in the family...

It was good experience.. since the applications have to be supported with relevant cover letters, it was lots of reading off late..and then, i re-connected with the ACJ profs for recommendation.. it's good to know they think of me just as fondly.. especially KVK sir, Nishat sir..

XXX

A Bengali colleague had invited me to her place today.. over machher jhol-bhaat (rice and fish).. sacrosanct on Bijoya Dashomi for all Bongs..

It was good time there..

XXX

I had parcelled good food and snacks, sweets for evening... did the house first and then washed.. and then remembered the Gods in prayer.. and mama, of-course, who's always there..

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment