Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Saturday, July 26, 2014

(July 26, 2:07pm)

2014 has so far been good.. though I am aiming at some bigger feats... and hope they come along this third quarter itself..

If it does, I will be utilising much of the last quarter of the year, writing my novel..

The last quarter anyway is my favourite season.. I love autumn.. Spring is good, too.. probably sweeter... but a scorching summer awaits it...

Autumn gives an impression that everything is fading... the trees are bereft of its leaves... but are they bereft of beauty? No!

Fading is not always dull... it all depends how you look at things... When you look at the barren trees and still find them of some beauty, it might just mean beauty doesn't desert you as you age..

You can retain your charm in even the later stages of your life, if you acknowledge your age, and are ready to welcome it and live it... and try to find out ways to add grace to it..

In Cardiff, I would find so many beautiful old couples dotting the parks on weekend.. so well dressed.. so happy.. and so much in love with their age...

Anyway, coming back to autumn, it is also a season of varied colours... especially if you are in Kashmir... Will I be in Kashmir this autumn?

I hope..

And then autumn opens up to an inviting winter... with pleasant memories of your childhood when you would be off school for a long holiday... and perhaps visit your grandmom and let her fall you to sleep recounting stories...

Stories are powerful... This autumn I hope to write one..

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment