Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Tuesday, July 15, 2014

(July 15, 12:54pm)

I am annoyed really, now... There are so many things I have in the wishlist, and I am stagnant because I do not yet have a house where I can live comfortably..

I want to change this house as this place is dull... and then they are charging well beyond what this house should merit..

Once I get my house... with a spacious balcony leading to a scenic view, it would be so good!

I would at once begin my novel... which I had in mind for a couple of years now.. and much of which I conceptualised during my 50 day stay in kashmir..

But how do I manage the work commitment? The pace at this news agency is wearingly fast!

XXX

Don't worry.. I would find a way out... If I have a decent house, and good food... and other things are arranged too, I can be really dynamic..

Thats the gift of genes my mother bequeathed me!

XXX

Did you notice once the temperature subsided, I am back to blogging again!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment