Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Friday, July 25, 2014

(July 25, 12:19am)

Why do I sometimes think too much?

So what if I am not able to find that best house... eventually I will.. because the Goddess always arranges the best things for me..

And sometimes when she doesn't, it's only to realise later that, that particular thing which did not come my way, weren't worthy or useful anyway..

XXX

It's been long since I got clicked myself for Facebook DP.. Ever since I joined this news agency, there is no going out in the evenings.. I return home 9:30...

And on weekly offs, I am either tired or too occupied with household chores... Earlier, while I was in Cardiff and then Kashmir, i would be photographed so often.. and so well!

There would be so many pics to choose from, to upload on FB.. now, I change the profile pic on irregular intervals..

And that too, I kind of deceived people... I just took some old snaps from my picture bank, and uploaded them with some sort of impression that they are new..

Now, even those are exhausted..

What do I do?

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment