(Mar 26,12:29am)
Reached Delhi yesterday wee hours in the morning... and joined work yesterday at noon.. which was tiring.. and add to it, was a packed schedule at office which followed..
Today again was a very busy day.. yesterday my depression greatly resurfaced... but I kept speaking to my Kolkata uncle, who either kept scolding me, or condoling me..
He tried his best to abate it, and somehow it worked to an extent.. My masi, who I am speaking to after 10 years, offered the best moral support too..
She even offered me taht she could send me immediately 50,000 bucks, when I told her my depression is also because ever since I returned from Cardiff, I am not having any surplus finances..
It's comfortable, but the absolute lack of a balance sometimes worries me..
XXX
Of-course, I refused the help...but she kept pleading that whenever I want anything, I should let her know... And I don't even need to return, since she is my masi.. Tha's what she told me..
She is my mom's own sister.. she never married.. so she lived with my naany, my mama, mami and my maternal cousin.. my mama-mami's son..
She doted on me always... but after grandma died, mama and mumma were never on talking terms.. In next two years the relationship soured to a point of no return..
XXX
Some people say it's because my mama wanted that only his son should get all of masi's property.. not me... so he timely divided masi and mumma.. but will he really do that?
Some others say it was mumma who behaved arrogantly...but mumma and arrogance?
Some others say, they never liked each other anyway.. so this was rather natural.. Anyway, the point is after ten years, masi is back in my life..
And not because I can fall back on her for finances.. I would never do that.. at least not in this birth as Anando Bhakto.. I'd probably need to take another birth to be greedy or calculating..
But I'm happy that I can talk to Masi whenever I like to... She reminds me of mom, who she resembles in looks... And she reminds me of grandmom, who she resembles in patience and the way of affection..
XXX
Reached Delhi yesterday wee hours in the morning... and joined work yesterday at noon.. which was tiring.. and add to it, was a packed schedule at office which followed..
Today again was a very busy day.. yesterday my depression greatly resurfaced... but I kept speaking to my Kolkata uncle, who either kept scolding me, or condoling me..
He tried his best to abate it, and somehow it worked to an extent.. My masi, who I am speaking to after 10 years, offered the best moral support too..
She even offered me taht she could send me immediately 50,000 bucks, when I told her my depression is also because ever since I returned from Cardiff, I am not having any surplus finances..
It's comfortable, but the absolute lack of a balance sometimes worries me..
XXX
Of-course, I refused the help...but she kept pleading that whenever I want anything, I should let her know... And I don't even need to return, since she is my masi.. Tha's what she told me..
She is my mom's own sister.. she never married.. so she lived with my naany, my mama, mami and my maternal cousin.. my mama-mami's son..
She doted on me always... but after grandma died, mama and mumma were never on talking terms.. In next two years the relationship soured to a point of no return..
XXX
Some people say it's because my mama wanted that only his son should get all of masi's property.. not me... so he timely divided masi and mumma.. but will he really do that?
Some others say it was mumma who behaved arrogantly...but mumma and arrogance?
Some others say, they never liked each other anyway.. so this was rather natural.. Anyway, the point is after ten years, masi is back in my life..
And not because I can fall back on her for finances.. I would never do that.. at least not in this birth as Anando Bhakto.. I'd probably need to take another birth to be greedy or calculating..
But I'm happy that I can talk to Masi whenever I like to... She reminds me of mom, who she resembles in looks... And she reminds me of grandmom, who she resembles in patience and the way of affection..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment