(Mar 14, 11:55pm)
It was a very tiring day.. got the house thoroughly cleaned up.. for it's barely three days to Holi..
Then, thankfully, all the bank work got sorted out.. which means I'll have enough cash to settle down in Delhi... i'm leaving from Patna on 22nd..
I went to the temple, too.. it's exactly three and a half years today.. I mean, since 14th Sep, 2010.. so prayed for muma's peace.. and I brought a garland too, which I then put around her display photo in our hall..
XXX
I'm nearly done with my wardrobe.. My Kolkata uncle said I should not use too many of my dresses now, once the are drycleaned.. else, I wouldn't have time to dry clean them again before leaving for Delhi..
Then, of-course, we both reminisced how greatly we all had enjoyed in Kolkata.. this week, while I was holidaying with the Dasguptas..
XXX
The presents from Kashmir... the handicraft items, the tumblers, the almonds, were all lying up in the heap of clothes and papers in my room for the last three weeks..
But of-course, I got the room arranged today.. I got so nostalgic seeing them.. it was such a wonderful two months in the valley..
I'd be writing about it in my successive posts..
XXX
It was a very tiring day.. got the house thoroughly cleaned up.. for it's barely three days to Holi..
Then, thankfully, all the bank work got sorted out.. which means I'll have enough cash to settle down in Delhi... i'm leaving from Patna on 22nd..
I went to the temple, too.. it's exactly three and a half years today.. I mean, since 14th Sep, 2010.. so prayed for muma's peace.. and I brought a garland too, which I then put around her display photo in our hall..
XXX
I'm nearly done with my wardrobe.. My Kolkata uncle said I should not use too many of my dresses now, once the are drycleaned.. else, I wouldn't have time to dry clean them again before leaving for Delhi..
Then, of-course, we both reminisced how greatly we all had enjoyed in Kolkata.. this week, while I was holidaying with the Dasguptas..
XXX
The presents from Kashmir... the handicraft items, the tumblers, the almonds, were all lying up in the heap of clothes and papers in my room for the last three weeks..
But of-course, I got the room arranged today.. I got so nostalgic seeing them.. it was such a wonderful two months in the valley..
I'd be writing about it in my successive posts..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment