(Dec 27, 8:49pm)
My Happy Birthday on 1st January... and no preparation to celebrate it.. sigh.. For the first time probably!
2012 birthday was particularly great.. Had thrown a big lunch and get-together at my place..
And I myself had just returned to Patna after a week's holidaying at Srinagar a few days before my b'de on Jan 1st, 2012..
XXX
Went out for case studies for my first story... yesterday interviewed a noted academician and expert on conflict issues.. Prof Gul Wani..
The piece is about the deplorable condition of ex-militants who were lured into returning to India..
Hope it turns out well, and hope I do enough justice to a piece of such great human interest...
XXX
Oh, between... tomorrow I am meeting somebody over lunch.. ***a, the fiancee of the Kashmiri ex-brother..
She is trying her best to agree me to allowing the Kashmiri ex-brother in the lunch too.. But I'm not relenting..
XXX
My Happy Birthday on 1st January... and no preparation to celebrate it.. sigh.. For the first time probably!
2012 birthday was particularly great.. Had thrown a big lunch and get-together at my place..
And I myself had just returned to Patna after a week's holidaying at Srinagar a few days before my b'de on Jan 1st, 2012..
XXX
Went out for case studies for my first story... yesterday interviewed a noted academician and expert on conflict issues.. Prof Gul Wani..
The piece is about the deplorable condition of ex-militants who were lured into returning to India..
Hope it turns out well, and hope I do enough justice to a piece of such great human interest...
XXX
Oh, between... tomorrow I am meeting somebody over lunch.. ***a, the fiancee of the Kashmiri ex-brother..
She is trying her best to agree me to allowing the Kashmiri ex-brother in the lunch too.. But I'm not relenting..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment