(Dec 7, 10:34am)
A train to catch tomorrow...
Of-course, I'm feeling uncomfortable... I hate journeys...
Even when mom would do all the packing and get someone to see me off, escort me to my berth in fact, I'd be tense..
Now, I fret more of-course... I need to not only do all the above business on own, I have to lock the house, pay the servants, arrange a care-taker.. and that is all so annoying..
XXX
A train to catch tomorrow...
Of-course, I'm feeling uncomfortable... I hate journeys...
Even when mom would do all the packing and get someone to see me off, escort me to my berth in fact, I'd be tense..
Now, I fret more of-course... I need to not only do all the above business on own, I have to lock the house, pay the servants, arrange a care-taker.. and that is all so annoying..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment