(Dec 31, 1:57pm)
Whats up everybody?
Excited for New Year?
I am..
XXX
Will keep you posted.. Hadn't been blogging off late... focus now shifted on my novel, much of which is being conceptualised...
But then, your sudden popping up in great numbers on this last day of the year.. as revealed by every minute increase in pageviews, persuaded me to say "hello"...
XXX
It would have been mean to not respond... but seriously, very busy... tomorrow is my b'de too..
Attention fixed on supervising the maids, who are into cooking and arranging the house.. and oh yes, i got this lovely bedcover... it's just too glamorous...
I also bought a milky white denim, and a sky blue short shirt for tomorrow's get together.. I would team that with a grey coat which I already had..
XXX
Will wish you more elaborately for the new year later.. Don't know why.. But I always have this impulse to do things grandiosely.. and a little too near to perfectly...
But yes, without losing the element of serenity and simplicity..
XXX
Whats up everybody?
Excited for New Year?
I am..
XXX
Will keep you posted.. Hadn't been blogging off late... focus now shifted on my novel, much of which is being conceptualised...
But then, your sudden popping up in great numbers on this last day of the year.. as revealed by every minute increase in pageviews, persuaded me to say "hello"...
XXX
It would have been mean to not respond... but seriously, very busy... tomorrow is my b'de too..
Attention fixed on supervising the maids, who are into cooking and arranging the house.. and oh yes, i got this lovely bedcover... it's just too glamorous...
I also bought a milky white denim, and a sky blue short shirt for tomorrow's get together.. I would team that with a grey coat which I already had..
XXX
Will wish you more elaborately for the new year later.. Don't know why.. But I always have this impulse to do things grandiosely.. and a little too near to perfectly...
But yes, without losing the element of serenity and simplicity..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment