Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Monday, December 31, 2012

(Dec 31, 10:59pm)

Everything about tomorrow is now final.. 7:30 I get up, and then have a simple breakfast of cheese tomato sandwich and orange juice at 8..

With lots of newspapers and magazines to read.. and of-course to check the year forecasts.. You know what? I usually read all the forecasts and then choose the one which looks most promising...

And convince my mind, look this is the right one.. other ones were bogus.. human mind.. It is conditioned to respond to only palatable truths.. ha ha..

XXX

By 9 am I would have taken my bath and then do an elaborate pooja.. have got the flowers and everything already... and cleaned up the pooja space too.. No.. not got that done by maids.. Did it myself..

XXX

Then I might just go out for some miscellaneous, and absolutely unnecessary "to-buy" little things at Archies.. and then come back and deck myself up as the b'de boy..

At 1:30, I would be having lunch at Kapil's 11, with five or six friends that I have invited.. The Palson's will deliver the cake directly to the venue..

XXX

I hope to come back by 5pm... After a small nap, I will get ready again, as I have two more friends and one family coming for dinner.. hopefully at 7..

Once they are gone by 8 hopefully again, I would have time to myself.. relax,.. reflect on the day.. and unwrap the presents probably..

XXX

Oh yes, I have to change the curtains.. Too tired to do that now.. will do tomorrow morning.. after breakfast..

XXX

And too tired to wish you either.. I mean yeah I can write a Happy New Year.. but then, that's so not me.. specially when there have been an uninterrupted flow of visitors, and still on..

Will wish you when I am more free and energetic.. Till then, Goodnight !!

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment