Total Pageviews

ANANDO BHAKTO

ANANDO BHAKTO
Love not me for comely grace, For my pleasing eyes or face,
Nor for any outward part, Love me for my child-like Heart!

Sunday, May 6, 2012

(May 6, 8:37pm)

It's yet another day but he didn't call.. In fact last night while he was online on G-talk, I actually switched from offline to available mode, hoping he would start a chat and apologise.. surprisingly he didn't..

XXX

But what was more surprising happened today.. sometime in the afternoon, after lunch, when I once again turned visible, seeing him online..

Instead of regretting his earlier indifference or making any effort to soothe me, he dropped a curt chat which read, "You have disappointed me now. No need to talk and call me."

XXX

How can he say that?
It's just like inversing the truth upside down!

Or, was it actually me who had been rude all along?

XXX

Between, it's Buddha Poornima today, and hence 'happy birthday' time for my laptop.. I had bought this Compaq Del product on the same occasion last year, although it was not the same day in English calendar..

XXX

No comments:

Post a Comment