(May 31, 9:57pm)
Yeah... blog is suffering because of twitter.. but that's only an interlude..
Trying to build a network base of international authors at https://twitter.com/#!/AnandoBhakto
XXX
It might just help me with the novel..
not ideas, but marketing and other stuff!
XXX
Did I tell you I'm again friends with this guy... whom I unfriended on FB recently... he had to give up.. and he actually nudged to all my three demands..
XXX
One, he admitted he was to blame alone for whatever had happened.. two, he offered unconditional apologies.. and three, he sent fresh FB request, without any assurance of favourable response from my side!
XXX
So, that's good.. there's marked improvement in his behaviour too.. I know most of you would find this childish for my age and profession..
But then I have only handful of friends (by will), and for me a friend is neither a hang-out partner, nor gupshup pal, nor a handsome face for group photo-ups!
XXX
The meaning goes much deeper... and hence any thought of separation is harrowing rather than just regretful..
And then I told you I'd rather grow the child in me, than try being restrained... The more uninhibited that child is, the more generously ideas flow in for my stories!
XXX
Yeah... blog is suffering because of twitter.. but that's only an interlude..
Trying to build a network base of international authors at https://twitter.com/#!/AnandoBhakto
XXX
It might just help me with the novel..
not ideas, but marketing and other stuff!
XXX
Did I tell you I'm again friends with this guy... whom I unfriended on FB recently... he had to give up.. and he actually nudged to all my three demands..
XXX
One, he admitted he was to blame alone for whatever had happened.. two, he offered unconditional apologies.. and three, he sent fresh FB request, without any assurance of favourable response from my side!
XXX
So, that's good.. there's marked improvement in his behaviour too.. I know most of you would find this childish for my age and profession..
But then I have only handful of friends (by will), and for me a friend is neither a hang-out partner, nor gupshup pal, nor a handsome face for group photo-ups!
XXX
The meaning goes much deeper... and hence any thought of separation is harrowing rather than just regretful..
And then I told you I'd rather grow the child in me, than try being restrained... The more uninhibited that child is, the more generously ideas flow in for my stories!
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment