(May 5, 4:39pm)
He called again.. at about midnight yesterday.. but I purposely didn't take the call.. Why should I, in just two attempts?
And then there was also a gap of two days between the two attempts... I can't respond favourably to such inconsistent attempts at the first place..
XXX
He should call me at least 10-12 times.. and regularly over a few days.. And besides that, though I have unfriended him on FB, he should send a fresh request and beg with me to accept it..
XXX
Only then I can consider.. nothing less.. And yes, it is not about a fragile ego... I don't have one.. It's about sensitivity... your understanding of it and your responses to it..
XXX
He called again.. at about midnight yesterday.. but I purposely didn't take the call.. Why should I, in just two attempts?
And then there was also a gap of two days between the two attempts... I can't respond favourably to such inconsistent attempts at the first place..
XXX
He should call me at least 10-12 times.. and regularly over a few days.. And besides that, though I have unfriended him on FB, he should send a fresh request and beg with me to accept it..
XXX
Only then I can consider.. nothing less.. And yes, it is not about a fragile ego... I don't have one.. It's about sensitivity... your understanding of it and your responses to it..
XXX
No comments:
Post a Comment